OUR BEST FRIENDS

Pinups for Pitbulls

philadoptables

TFPF_Logo

Mid Atlantic Pug Rescue

Our Pack, Inc.

Maine Coonhound Rescue

Saving Shelter Pets, Inc.

mabb

LD Logo Color

Donate

DSC00022

Those ending up on this page to contribute to my son Joe Woestendiek’s memorial plaque at the Forsyth Humane Society may do so by clicking the button below. Please specify your donation is for the plaque.

While ohmidog! is free, and always will be, we do accept donations, grants, handouts, kibble and any other form of no-strings-attached renumeration to help us remain afloat and continue to bring you news of dogs from around the world.

To be crystal clear, ohmidog! is not a rescue organization, or an animal welfare organization, or a non-profit organization. We view ourselves as a news organization. We exist as an alternative to the mainstream news media, which has never taken dogs, and the dog-human relationship, seriously enough, in our opinion; and we strive to be a dog website that presents not just a steady diet of fluffy, cutesy pet and animal stories, but the hard news and bitter realities as well.

Should you wish to help susbsidize our efforts to keep the public informed about the important,  inspiring and, yes, often enraging, developments in the world of dogs, we won’t stand in your way.

In fact, we’ll even make it easy — just click the button below.

Comments

Comment from Francesca Perry
Time August 30, 2010 at 12:24 pm

I was a bucket of tears with happiness for a place such as yours and help for our animals. I am so happy that you are doing this work and I want to donate when I am able to help sustain your wonderful animal ministry. Thank you so much for your help as my heart is overcome with love for animals of all kinds. Francesca Perry

Comment from debbie
Time September 9, 2010 at 12:41 pm

John, would love to donate, but I use paypal and I don’t see that option here..

Comment from jwoestendiek
Time September 10, 2010 at 7:58 am

Debbie, There should be a little yellow tab that says donate on the bottom of the page, which is the paypal link. If it’s not showing up on your computer, let me know.
John/ohmidog!

Comment from Tina
Time January 5, 2011 at 2:47 pm

Thank you ohmidog!!
Reading your posts is one of the highlights of my day. Please don’t stop once you get back home!

Comment from Dick Stevens
Time March 28, 2011 at 11:28 am

There are wonderful people who have come to the rescue of Patrick. There’s one person that dumpted him down the shoot. Let’s duimp that person down the shoot and hope she gets stuck.

Comment from Tuxedo Cat
Time December 20, 2016 at 6:36 am

My cat and rescue dog are the best of friends and they both love your site 😉

Comment from We’re All About Cats
Time October 6, 2017 at 8:12 pm

ohmidog! is truly a source of inspiration for cat and dog lovers from around the world.

Comment from rebeccawelters
Time January 9, 2018 at 10:53 am

Just donated! Wish him best of luck

Comment from DogBlow
Time July 6, 2018 at 11:46 am

When I first visit this website, it converts me to a regular visit. Thank you for all the nice collection.

Comment from Anonymous
Time July 17, 2018 at 3:58 pm

ANICLIN Exec is back in the news! He’s running for governor of Minnesota.

Write a comment